What To Expect
Before your scheduled appointment we will provide you with all the electronic HIPAA compliant forms necessary so you don’t have to spend your time at the office filling out paperwork! Upon your arrival at Aten Orthodontics, please check in with our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
Dr. Kyle Aten will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment himself.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, Diagnostic Records will be taken.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- 3D digital scan of your teeth (No gooey impression material!)
- Panoramic and cephalogram radiographs and tracings.
- Clinical exam and evaluation of facial structures including the TMJ’s.
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. Our treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We have custom financing to fit any budget! You have total flexibility in choosing the down payment and monthly payment that work best for you and your family.
What Does my Investment Include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of a comprehensive clinical exam, x-rays, and a 3D digital scan to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office.
- At the end of treatment, we will provide you with a set of clear retainers and a printed 3D model of your teeth that we can make additional retainers off of if something happens to your original set!
What Doesn’t my Investment Include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.